Insulate Today, Save Energy and Money Tomorrow!
Today's homeowners are looking for ways to save - save on utility bills, save energy, save money. Research shows homes without the proper amount of insulation in an attic lose not only energy, but money as well. By adding the proper amount of attic insulation to their homes, homeowners could save as much as 32% on utility bills, according to the Dept. of Energy.
Economic Benefits of Fiberglass Insulation
- Insulation reduces average home heating and cooling costs by around 32 percent.
- Increasing the insulation in an under-insulated home results in a decrease in monthly utility bills.
- One of the most cost-effective ways to make your home more comfortable year-round is to add insulation to your attic.
- Fiberglass insulation products can be installed by doing the work yourself which keeps front end costs lower and gives you a quicker payback.
- Fiberglass insulation is a one-time cost that lasts for the life of the building (typically 50-70 years) and requires no further maintenance.